Pages

Etnies Shoes - Kevin Smith Edition

April 10, 2010 Props to Fred
A few days back Kevin Smith himself tweeted the above picture along with another photo. Hit the jump...



"Everything’s coming up Milhouse: I’ve got my RED STATE bad guy (& he’s perfect) AND Etnies showed me two new pairs of sneakers! #FuckItList"
"Via @atthe100club “How can I buy the Quick Stop kicks?” http://etnies.com my brother: they’ll have info soon. I’m just the prototype tester."
Apparently these "prototypes" come with an embroilment of "37" and "Quickstop Groceries" of Clerks fame. Meh...

1 Response to "Etnies Shoes - Kevin Smith Edition"

  1. Just Friends Says:

    You should definately write more about this! Please! i love Boots Shoes .Thanks For Sharing.
    Etnies Shoes | Vans Trainers | Boots Shoes

Post a Comment